4th year bronze expedition training Tuesday 4-5.30pm in Concert Hall.
5th Year Sign language Tuesday 4-5.30pm Room 12
5th Year Bridge course: Tuesday 4-5pm usual venue
L6 students Gold dofe meeting Thursday 1:15pm D1: KIT CHECK: bring in your waterproofs, boots and maps. Menus and kit lists must be completed and handed in. Safety and emergencies: next week. These final meetings are compulsory. Last chance to submit Gold enrolment forms.
- The RGS DofE Award Ceremony is now happening on April 19 2013 and not its usual slot in January.
- U6 Gold students who came on the August qualifying expedition should submit their completed EXPEDITION REPORTS.
- L6 students who completed a Silver hike in July should submit their EXPEDITION REPORT.
Please note some DofE dates this term:
- 12-13 October: Bronze (4th year) qualifying expedition
- 12 October: Silver (5th year) activities day programme
- 29 October – 1 November: Gold (L6) training expedition
- 16 November: Gold (L6) night hike – for Award Leaders
- 12 December: Bronze (4th year) conservation day