Reigate Grammar School DofE

Leave a comment


The Gold training expedition due to leave Monday is now cancelled due to severe weather forecast on departure and ongoing stormy conditions in the mountains we are visiting for the rest of the week.

I will try and contact everyone involved but please spread the word.

A suggested alternative date is around 10-14 July.  Keep this free.

Call me or email me or text me if you would like more info.